Trouble changing my default "home" address.

stroup85
New Community Member

I moved quite some time ago and I've been having trouble trying to set my new address as my "home" address. There are two options available, neither of which seem to work. First option is to have PayPal call the number on file (which I thought I changed years ago) or the second option would be to enter the phone number associated with the address. Option 1 doesn't work beacuse when I click Continue (or it might be next, I don't recall off hand) I get the page "Sorry your last action could not be completed". The second option doesn't work either because when I try various numbers I always get "Please enter a valid phone number". There are only 3 possible numbers that could have been associated with this address so I don't know what the problem is. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Ryan

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

stroup85-  Sorry for the frustration this is causing you.  Really probably the best way to fix this is to give us a call.  The whole phone number thing is there so our system can essentially do a location confirmation through a landline to make sure it's you and not someone from another country trying to change your information.  But if you call us we can verify it's you and make the problem go away.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.