Different email address

emptynestas
New Community Member

I sold an item on ebay and sent the invoice to the buyer. She has now come back and asked me to send the invoice to a different address.  Can I do this?  How do I do it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry you won't be able to respond directly to this post - we've made some improvements to the PayPal Community Help Forums, and as part of the upgrade, all existing posts were Archived and locked. The new boards and the new Community is accessible here.

I don't think it's possible to send the eBay generated invoice manually to a different email address - however, there are ways that you can still accomplish the same goal.  Smiley Happy

The first is the easiest: the buyer could just check out on eBay, and pay with the associated PayPal account that they want to use.  They'll receive a receipt from PayPal just as with any other purchase.

Option 2, if you have a copy of the eBay generated invoice, would be to simply forward it to them (assuming they can use your copy to pay).

Last, you could use the PayPal Request Money feature to send a manually created invoice or request to their email address.  Just log in to PayPal and click on Request Money.

Thanks,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.