Choice of language

ladyalice
Contributor
Contributor

I have been a subscriber to PayPal for several years and now, all of a sudden they are sending me e'mails in French.  I do not speak French so why is this happening?  How do I stop it?  There is absolutely no place to go on PayPal page to get help for this problem.  This is my last resort.  Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ladyalice
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help Misty.  The place to change to change the choice of language wasn't quite where you suggested it would be but you did send me in the right directions and I did find the preference and changed the language to English.  Much appreciated.  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ladyalice
Contributor
Contributor

Please, please, please HELP  Smiley Sad

How do I get help to change this problem?  Is there a place where I can call or write to get PayPal to send all correspondence to me in English

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello ladyalice,

I am sorry you are receiving emails in French, you can change your language preference at any time by following these steps: log in to your account, Click "Profile" near the top of the page, Click "My settings," Click "Update" beside Preferred language and Select your preferred language and click "Save."

I hope this helps because it is frustrating when you are not able to read the language.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too
Solved

ladyalice
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help Misty.  The place to change to change the choice of language wasn't quite where you suggested it would be but you did send me in the right directions and I did find the preference and changed the language to English.  Much appreciated.  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.