pending payment

ianzuñiga
Contributor
Contributor

good day, I just wanna ask you guys about a pending payment. I'm aware of paypal's policy for newbie sellers because I already made three successful overseas transactions. However, this time the payment is still pending even though the buyer confirmed that the items already reached its destination. It's been more than a week since the items were received. What should I do? I'm from the Philippines. Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ianzuñiga 

IF tracking number is already submitted, PayPal's system has to confirm delivery with the courier before funds are release. No idea when they do that, it all automated but...you can click "Add Tracking" select an order status and then ask the buyer to click confirm receipt on their end of the transaction to release funds.

If that is already done and the money is not released, then contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ianzuñiga
Contributor
Contributor
thanks, I guess there's no other choice but to call them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.