debit card don't seems in transfer to options

NookieGrey
Contributor
Contributor

So I have added my debit card. Confirmed it with 4 digits code. But when opening transfer menu, there is no this debit card for "to" option, only old one, which I also cannot delete. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there @NookieGrey

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you have recently added a new card to your PayPal account, and it's not showing as a funding source, it sounds like our internal security system may be preventing the card from being selected for your payment.

I would advise you to try waiting for a few days before you try sending the payment through your account again. If you also try this on a different device and browser, this should help with processing the payment through your account.

I hope this helps.

David.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there @NookieGrey

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you have recently added a new card to your PayPal account, and it's not showing as a funding source, it sounds like our internal security system may be preventing the card from being selected for your payment.

I would advise you to try waiting for a few days before you try sending the payment through your account again. If you also try this on a different device and browser, this should help with processing the payment through your account.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

NookieGrey
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. Problem was in master card. Paypal can transfer money only to visa.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.