Withdrawing money issue

bigbadmustang

Hello, i have withdrawed $1000 from my paypal account into my bank account, the money has been removed from paypal which is the $1000, it says that i will receive it on my statement. well, i did not, as i spoke with my bank and they told me i have to get something from paypal called "swift confirmation". the money has been removed from my paypal and this is my first time actually trying to withdraw money using paypal. i dont know what to do as paypal is not answering my question. please help and what should i do. i just want to withdraw the money i got on paypal and have it as cash.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bigbadmustang

For Bahrain PayPal accounts, you can only withdraw to credit, debit or prepaid card or a US bank account. No local bank account. You should notice this something is not right when you can only enter a bank account and routing number, not Swift or Iban. That money will be stuck somewhere if not returned back to you. You'll need to contact PayPal to trace the funds and get it back for you.

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bigbadmustang

Hi, thank you for responding, i meant i withdrawed the money on a debit card. when i go to my paypal summary, it says the transaction has been completed and the money has been transferred into my debit card. i did not receive anything on my debit card as of right now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.