Which bank of Georgia has ability to withdraw funds from paypal to card?

vasilyev-web
Contributor
Contributor

I have a business in Georgia.
I opened a bank account (Bank of Geogria) and as I understood it is not suitable for withdrawing funds.
Tell me please, do you know which bank in Georgia can issue a card to which you can withdraw money from paypal?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

xachapuri
Contributor
Contributor

@jointohire @vasilyev-web

Thank you so much!

Means if i make new TBC bank BUSINESS VISA card, probably it won't work but old ones working. Is there any bank you suggest to work with ? Or i have to go with TBC and make two VISA cards one personal and one business to see which one working ?

Also can you please suggest me a accountant who familiar with PayPal transactions in Tbilisi ? Basic understanding of English would be a plus.Your own accountants might work for me as well.

I will be in Tbilisi in June and need someone who speaks English and accompany me during all the workarounds for daily payment. If you or have someone who you can suggest, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

xachapuri
Contributor
Contributor

hi @Benjamin919 @jointohire @vasilyev-web

Is it now clear PayPal accepts which BUSSINESS VISA card of Georgian bank ? It must be not personal VISA CARD otherwise will be problem in accounting. If no any BUSINESS VISA card works with PayPal and you use PERSONAL VISA CARD, can you please give information about how you handle accounting of the funds you withdraw to personal card which had to be sent to the account that business card is attached to ? This can cause serious problems in Georgian laws ?

Login to Me Too

vasilyev-web
Contributor
Contributor
My accountant deals with documents) But there is nothing criminal. In addition, after withdrawing money with paypal, you can transfer them to current account your company.
Login to Me Too

xachapuri
Contributor
Contributor

Is that possible you share with me your accountant contact so i can work with him too. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

vasilyev-web
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I can)
His name is Tristan
Mail: <removed>

Login to Me Too

xachapuri
Contributor
Contributor

@vasilyev-web

Vasilyev thank you so much for your help!

I contacted with him, he doesn't know English but we are trying to understand eachother 🙂

Can you advise me bank which provides VISA card both for personal and business that works with PAYPAL most SMOOTHLY ? Which bank do you use currently ?

Also can you tell me how much monthly cost of accountant must be for a similar work like you do mostly through PayPAl ? 200 GEL per month is acceptable ?

Last but not least also two weeks later i will be in Tbilisi, i need translator for this accountant and also in general. If you are interested in please let me know your e-mail address so we can continue through there and make agreement about the cost.

Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

vasilyev-web
Contributor
Contributor
@xachapuri
Good news!
I live in Ukraine, it is far from Georgia)
There is a translator in front of House of Justice. There are several translation companies across the street from the House of Justice.
When I went to Georgia, I found an translator who helped with documents.
I use Bank of Georgia, but I advise you to open several accounts. One visa classic in "Bank of Georgia" and visa classic in TBC.
Regarding the board 200 GEL is a good price. This is somewhere 72 dollars.
Other prices are similar or more expensive.
Login to Me Too

xachapuri
Contributor
Contributor

@vasilyev-web

Thank you very much for all your help.

Do you have an idea about how much i have to pay for documents translation and notarized ? Also for translator that use for daily needs 70-100GEL is good cost per day ?

Also do you encounter any problems with PayPal when always connect to your account from Ukraine even though your account is based in Georgia ? Is there any procedure to overcome this issue if it exists ?

Also the invoices you get in Ukraine for buying goods are counted directly in Georgia as costs so you pay less tax at the end of the year ?

If you have 10 transactions on PayPal from 10 different persons and you withdraw from PayPal the total sum of 10 persons, the accountant must make the one invoice only to PAYPAL as receiver for the total sum right ? Not one by one per each PayPal transaction ?

Your help is so much appreciated, thank you.

Login to Me Too

dcllc

Hey, @vasilyev-web  I am from Belarus, could you please leave your email so that I can contact you about linking the card to account PayPal?

Login to Me Too

dcllc

@vasilyev-web Or If it is more convenient to you, you can write to me on my email: <removed>

thank you so much:)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.