Unable to remove account restriction after relocating

Sergeroyal
Contributor
Contributor
So I have a PayPal account that I created back in 2007 when I was living in UAE and I rarely used. I have relocated a year later back to my home country (Lebanon) where I stayed up until 3 months ago and then moved again and now I'm now residing in Denmark. Paypal asked me to verify my account earlier this year as I started to use the account more frequently. I started the verification process but couldn't verify my address since I moved from UAE a long time ago and can't obtain any proof of address there. I uploaded official documents showing my current location in Denmark but that was rejected. I tried to contact support and I was informed that this needs to be checked by the compliance team. Since then I am being ignored and my follow ups on the previous thread are not being answered and new messages are also not being answered and my money are stuck without any ability to withdraw them. Is there any advice on what I can do to escalate this issue and resolve my account restrictions? Thanks in advance for the help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.