Paypal has stolen my money & locked my account for >180 days

dventer
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal stated I broke their terms of service by using a VPN to log on to my account, after I had already transferred thousands of dollars in and purchased Bitcoin and Ethereum

They stated account would be locked for 180 days afterwards I could then sell my crypto and withdraw my money

It is now nearing the 300 day mark, I've made several calls drawn out calls to customer support in which they said my ability to sell would be restored within days but no such abilities are ever reinstated

It is safe to assume at this point PayPal is acting in bad faith and rehypothecating my invested funds for their own use, I would guess they are running some sort of internal accounting scam with the locked funds of customers.

I am in need of a legal contact with experience in putting pressure on PayPal so I may escalate this case further as my intentions are now to sue PayPal for what equates to theft. If anyone else has had this same issue and has an attorney they can recommend please advise. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.