We are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

Tuonenkalla
New Community Member

Everything has been normal and I've used Paypal for years. I haven't made any changes to my account in a while. Today suddenly when I try to log in, I get this message: "We are not able to process your request. Please try again later."
When I tried to log in via help-page, I was able to get in. After this, I tried out all the links in top navigation: "Summary" and "wallet "gives this error, "activity", "send & request" and "help" doesn't. This means that I'm able to send, request and withdraw money, but I can't top up to my Paypal account because this feature is located in the summary-page.

What can I do or is this something Paypal is going to solve on its own?

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

r4mir3zx
Contributor
Contributor

Also it looks like only personal accounts are affected, one of my friends has just tried to log in their business account and there seemingly everything works.

Login to Me Too

r4mir3zx
Contributor
Contributor

For hungarians:

https://prohardver.hu/tema/paypal/friss.html

Itt is ezen porognek. Bongeszot en is neztem tobbet is, mindben hiba. Minden bongeszot amit hasznaltam, leellenoriztettem PayPallal (amit a helpben ir) es siman jok, szoval, nem nem az a hiba. Amugy OTP WebKartya, szoval az sem kene gond legyen. Tegnapelott meg hasznaltam es meg jo volt. 

Login to Me Too

ata77
Contributor
Contributor

A kártyának biytos, hogy semmi köze hozzá. 

Az egyetlen amit el tudok képzelni, hogy julius 1-tol nem ssl csatornan hasznal a paypal oldala hanem tsl-t es ezert régebbi böngészőkkel nem kompatibilis. Nekem is tök friss minden böngészőm mint gondolom többségünknek,de ettől még valószínűleg itt lesz a hiba.  Szóval valami nem tökéletesen sikerült az átállásnál.

Telefonon azért nem sok értelme van velük beszélni, mert valószínűleg a supportosnál mindannyian közelebb állunk a megoldáshoz. Sajnos tapasztalatból mondom, hogy a telefonos supportjuk pont ugyanolyan szar mint mindenki másé.

Login to Me Too

kuskin
Contributor
Contributor

Működik !!!!!

Login to Me Too

colihepter
Contributor
Contributor

Finally, at least now this internal error problem has disappeared. I just succesfully logged in and sent a payment to the seller.

Login to Me Too

Bopape
Contributor
Contributor
When am trying to link the account is says we are unable to process your request try again later
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Bopape,

Welcome to our Community!

Unfortunately, you will need to provide some more details of the issue. Are you trying to link a bank account or credit card? Or link you Paypal to an eBay account or a website? 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.