We are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

Tuonenkalla
New Community Member

Everything has been normal and I've used Paypal for years. I haven't made any changes to my account in a while. Today suddenly when I try to log in, I get this message: "We are not able to process your request. Please try again later."
When I tried to log in via help-page, I was able to get in. After this, I tried out all the links in top navigation: "Summary" and "wallet "gives this error, "activity", "send & request" and "help" doesn't. This means that I'm able to send, request and withdraw money, but I can't top up to my Paypal account because this feature is located in the summary-page.

What can I do or is this something Paypal is going to solve on its own?

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

r4mir3zx
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like I'm not alone with this. I hope we'll get some answer soon from someone - or they fix the error soon if it's indeed "Internal error" as the browser header says.

Login to Me Too

r4mir3zx
Contributor
Contributor

Ah, and what I also noticed:

On that Internal error page in the top left corner there's one small checkbox. It does nothing.

Also, I checked my settings, and my time zone was completely wrong showing some pacific time zone of GMT-08:00 which is nonsense, because I'm in GMT+01:00 (or +2 because summer time? I don't know...) However, when I tried to set it correctly I found that it offers ONLY the GMT-08:00 option.

Login to Me Too

colihepter
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to log in I receive now this error message, but after this when I went back to the bookmarked PayPal home page, then noticed I'm logged in, but when I click "My PayPal" button it says again "we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

Login to Me Too

stancili
Contributor
Contributor

I have some problem... 

Login to Me Too

prdonek44
Contributor
Contributor

Any solution? Is this problem of whole paypal or only us? Should we wait?

Login to Me Too

mikko70
New Community Member

Change browser address  example "home" to settings.

Home or wallet pages not working.

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transactions/

Login to Me Too

Anticleon
Contributor
Contributor

This worked for me. After searching through every forum post, clicking on this link solved it. Paypal needs to rethink their main web design as well as the forum design.

Login to Me Too

LocInt
New Community Member

I am experiencing this problem as well.

Login to Me Too

kuskin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! 

Mindenki az MKB banknál bankol?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.