adding bank account problems

arinaxx
Contributor
Contributor

hi! while adding my bank account in the phone app it keeps saying 'instrument is currently marked as bad' and i have no idea what to do. I have tried adding my bank account through the website but there it says 'We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.' and i've already tried multiple times but nothing has changed. i already had this bank account linked to another paypal account but i removed it from there so that shouldn't be the issue.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lovelychandru04
Contributor
Contributor
while adding my bank account in the phone app it keeps saying 'instrument is currently marked as bad' and i have no idea what to do. I have tried adding my bank account through the website but there it says 'We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.' and i've already tried multiple times but nothing has changed. i already had this bank account linked to another paypal account but i removed it from there so that shouldn't be the issue
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.