Payment from bank to pay pal issue

Thomas835
Contributor
Contributor

I made a few transfers from my bank account to my paypal account close time and one of the payments didnt appers on paypal account . I asked my bank to trace the money and they told me that paypal recive the money. Its already 2 weeks and still I dont see them . a did fast transfer . 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Thomas835, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Have you received this bank transfer since your message? Did you make a transaction on PayPal around this time that may have been funded by this bank transfer? 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Thomas835
Contributor
Contributor
I did not recive money back on any account bank or PayPal . No transaction was accumulated . I did one transfer to PayPal 20 min before and everything was ok i did after and was ok . One transfer disapeard i have proof on my statment my bank trace transaction , and PayPal recive money but i dont have them on paypal account and they did not come back to my bank.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team for further assistance. Please contact us by phone, Facebook, Twitter or through the secure message centre of your PayPal account. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.