Payment Transfer to Bank Account

Mavic103076
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I am having a hard time transferring my PayPal money to my bank account. It could because the name I have on my PayPal account is just my nick name and my bank account has my full legal name. I have submitted documents to change my name but it's taking a while and when they got back to me, they said they can't process it and asked to submit the documents so I submitted it again. It's been days and it's really frustrating. Can someone help, please. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mavic103076 

Unfortunately, no one here can help as no one in the forums has access to others' accounts. Have to call PayPal customer service to follow up:

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mavic103076 

Unfortunately, no one here can help as no one in the forums has access to others' accounts. Have to call PayPal customer service to follow up:

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mavic103076
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to response. Greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.