increase withdrawal limit

CoachMilt
New Community Member

Can anyone tell me how to increase withdrawal limit? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Unless PayPal needs more info about you - having both a bank account and credit card should be sufficient.  Are you seeing any messages when trying to withdraw a specific amount ?

Try this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_show-limits&req_from=view_limits

Login to your account, then copy and paste the link above into your browser's address bar and then press enter.   I believe it should display your limits.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Do you have both a bank account and credit card linked and confirmed ?  

I believe these are the transaction limits for US Accounts you can do assuming you have both a bank account and credit card linked and confirmed.

Minimum withdrawal amount: $1.00
Maximum withdrawal amount per transaction: $10,000.00
Maximum withdrawal amount per day: $20,000.00 or 150 withdrawal transactions
Maximum withdrawal amount per week: $50,000.00 or 250 withdrawal transactions
Maximum withdrawal amount per month: $100,000.00 or 750 withdrawal transactions

Login to Me Too

CoachMilt
New Community Member

Thanks for your quick response. I have a business account. My bank account and credit card have been verified. Paypal rep sent me an email with these instructions. However I couldn't find it anywhere in the website.  Please advise.

Here's how you can view and lift your withdrawal limit:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Under "More about your account" at the bottom left of the page, click See how much you can send with PayPal.
  3. Under "Withdraw money," click Remove limit.
  4. Follow the steps on the page to lift your withdrawal limit.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Unless PayPal needs more info about you - having both a bank account and credit card should be sufficient.  Are you seeing any messages when trying to withdraw a specific amount ?

Try this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_show-limits&req_from=view_limits

Login to your account, then copy and paste the link above into your browser's address bar and then press enter.   I believe it should display your limits.

Login to Me Too

manuche
Contributor
Contributor

i tried to click on the link that you provided but when i click it, it just redirect me to my account. but i dont see any button that i can click for withdrawal limit? maybe there is updated link?

Login to Me Too

themilann
Contributor
Contributor

In case I don't have a US bank account, is there any workaround to lift my withdrawal limits?

Login to Me Too

m00
Contributor
Contributor

I too have the same problem when I click see how much I can send it brings me to the summary page and says nothing about removing limit. this is very frustrating as I have made 3 posts already with no help from @paypal

Login to Me Too

croviky
New Community Member

It keeps saying my withdrawal limit is basically non-existent: -0.01 US dollars. No clue why. And I don''t see anything about removing the limit on there or under Withdraw. I accidentally withdrew money without checking that, no clue what can happen now. Customer support keeps copy-pasting the help page which does not help one bit.

Login to Me Too

USAFS2021
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using PayPal for about a year now. I have had a few people inquiring about the status of their order. I certainly haven't had any issues with funds being reversed to a customer, or any chargebacks, etc. I received a message from PayPal a few days ago, stating "You’re selling a higher risk item that may cause an increase in the number of customer complaints. We’re holding funds until we confirm your buyers are satisfied." I have been in business for 21 years. I currently sell 16K + products. My business will process approximately 200k this year. I definitely will be unable to incorporate PayPal any longer if I can only withdraw $500/month. I tried to lift the withdrawal but immediately received a message stating that the request was denied, try again in 30 days. I learned a very long time ago not to rely on PayPal, so I only use it as an additional choice for my customers. However I would like to incorporate it back into my website to give my customers that choice of payment processors.

How can I go about lifting these withdrawal limits? Will the limits automatically be lifted after 30 days?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.