Withdrawing Issues

Ha2oza
Contributor
Contributor
i can't withdraw my money to my bank account but I could before but now it keeps telling me *right now, we're not able to complete this transaction something went wrong on our end please try again in a couple of minutes* i have this issue for 3 days now but i need the money so much now
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@Ha2oza
It's good that you reached out to us regarding this matter. There are several factors that might be considered regarding this issue. Questions like, Was this regarding confirmation of your identity? Was there a Risk Security block notification that you received. Just to mention a few general errors if your withdrawing funds from your PayPal account to your Bank Account. On all cases it requires Customer service assistance. Due to the current Pandemic situation our experts handling calls are very limited? But we are there it just takes longer than the usual for somebody to answer so bare with us. You can also try to use Contact Us for other options.
Here's how: Log On to your PayPal Account. Click HELP on the top Menu, scroll down to the bottom of the Page and click CONTACT US. You will be presented options how you can reach customer service. Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@Ha2oza
It's good that you reached out to us regarding this matter. There are several factors that might be considered regarding this issue. Questions like, Was this regarding confirmation of your identity? Was there a Risk Security block notification that you received. Just to mention a few general errors if your withdrawing funds from your PayPal account to your Bank Account. On all cases it requires Customer service assistance. Due to the current Pandemic situation our experts handling calls are very limited? But we are there it just takes longer than the usual for somebody to answer so bare with us. You can also try to use Contact Us for other options.
Here's how: Log On to your PayPal Account. Click HELP on the top Menu, scroll down to the bottom of the Page and click CONTACT US. You will be presented options how you can reach customer service. Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

dsakindele
New Community Member
This my account withdrawal issues is taking too long than usual can somebody help me here please.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.