Why my payments or the money that I have been sending is always On HOLD?

ClaireLoyola
Contributor
Contributor

hello, good day 🙂 I have a concern about my payments and the money that I have been sending to my friends or my clients. because It always say on hold where in fact in my account the transaction has been completed. I don't know what to do, my friend really needs the payment ASAP!! please make an action about this ASAP thanks! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ClaireLoyola 

It could be because you're sending personal payments as goods and services payments and because the recipient may be new at receiving funds, their payments may be subject to holds. If the transaction does not require shipping, the recipient has to click "Add Tracking" button in the transaction details (click on the transaction), then select an order status (Shipped - no tracking required, or Order Processed) and then let you know once they do this, to "confirm receipt" on your end of the transaction to release funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ClaireLoyola
Contributor
Contributor

now, I can't make any transaction in my paypal. because my friend refunded the money that i had sent. and now I am trying to send it, I can't do anything. my friend needs the money ASAP because she will be having an operation. This is such an inconvenience for me and as well as my friend. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.