We can take the P**ss with your On hold funds- what can you do about it? Ha HA HA

CarelessCompany
Contributor
Contributor

-Sent by recorded delivery

-signed for and positive feedback left

-paypal states delivery 

-ebay states delivered

If your buyer leaves feedback (pos) then funds are normally released within 48 hours of that feedback being left. 2. If you decide to send an item trackable then you can add the tracking number to the details of the paypal transaction and funds are then released when the item shows as delivered + 3 days.

***You meet the criteria***

i emailed customer service and get this reply:

Thanks for contacting us about your refund. As a valued customer we want to help you make the most of your PayPal account. We prefer that you don't need to wait for an answer, so we’ve replied with this automatic message. 

If we haven’t answered your question, please reply to this email and our team will answer you as soon as possible. Otherwise, if there are specifics of your account that you'd like to discuss with us then please click 'Help' at the top of any PayPal page, and then click 'Call Customer Service' to see our phone number. 

We hope you’ll find your answer below.

A. Why is my refund held/pending, and how long will it take to complete? 

I understand that waiting for your refund to complete is frustrating, but you can be sure we're doing everything we can to complete it as soon as possible. 

We began processing your refund as soon as it was initiated, but due to bank processing timeframes, it can take up to 7 working days for us to receive the money. Once we receive the money, we'll refund the payment. 

You can find an estimated clearing date on your 'Transaction Details' page. Please bear in mind that this date is only an estimate and it may take longer.

If we haven’t answered your question, please reply to this email and our team will answer you as soon as possible. Otherwise, if there are specifics of your account that you'd like to discuss with us then please click 'Help' at the top of any PayPal page, and then click 'Call Customer Service'. 

B. Where is my refund, and how long will it take to complete? 

Payments from a bank account are refunded to the buyer's PayPal balance. Due to bank processing timeframes, these refunds can sometimes take 7 working days or more to complete. 

Payments from credit or debit cards are refunded back to the card. Most refunds to cards will complete within 7 working days, but depending on the card issuer it can take up to 30 days. 

If we haven’t answered your question, please reply to this email and our team will answer you as soon as possible. Otherwise, if there are specifics of your account that you'd like to discuss with us then please click 'Help' at the top of any PayPal page, and then click 'Call Customer Service'. 

C. How can I get my money back from a payment I made?

If you want to ask the recipient for a refund: 

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your PayPal account. 
2. Click Activity near the top of the page. 
3. Use the date range, 'Advanced search' options or the keyword search box to locate the payment.

4. Click the transaction you want refunded. 
5. Use the email address provided to email the recipient and ask for a refund. 

If you're unhappy with an item/service you received, or if you didn't receive any item/service at all, you may be able to open a dispute for the payment. 

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with the seller to work out the problem. If you're unable to resolve your dispute with the seller you may be able to escalate your dispute to a claim. Then, we'll investigate the case and decide the outcome. 

To open a dispute: 

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your PayPal account. 
2. Go to the Resolution Centre. 
3. In the 'Report a problem' section click Dispute a Transaction and follow the instructions. 

You've 180 days after the date of the payment to open a dispute. A dispute can be escalated to a claim by either party within 20 days of it being opened.

To escalate a dispute:

1. Go to the Resolution Centre. 
2. Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate. 
3. Click Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim near the bottom of the page. 
4. Follow the instructions. 
5. Click Escalate to a Claim. 

D. How do I refund a payment I received? 

You can issue a full or partial refund up to 180 days after you receive a payment. Here's how: 

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account. 
2. Click Activity near the top of the page.

3. Use the date range, 'Advanced search' options or the keyword search box to locate the payment. 
4. Click the payment you want to refund. 
5. Click Issue a refund. 
6. Enter the amount to you want to refund, then click Continue. 
7. Review the information and click Issue Refund. 

Yours sincerely, 
PayPal

_________________________________________________________________________________________

We can take the P*ss with your On hold funds-  what can you do about it?  Ha HA HA

its simple...

whatever the request/complaint... we do not matter to them...    

lets see how quickly the PAYPAL automated response machine, comes back with more unrelated garble

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.