Unable to withdraw funds from paypal balance to my bank account

dianawoodson55
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

Hope you are doing well. I have an problem with paypal, I was able to withdraw £50 two days ago to my bank account, and when I tried today to withdraw again from paypal balance to the bank account, it won't let me. It says:

There’s a problem / Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction.

What should I do in this case now ? I tried multiple times, like after one hour, after four hours and still not letting me withdraw my money. I think that my account it's in perfect shape. I can't figure why they won't let me withdraw. Is there an problem with paypal services? Because these days paypal got outages. Waiting for replies. 

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Diana

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @dianawoodson55,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues withdrawing funds. It sounds like this may be a security block. Please allow some time, clear cache & cookies and try again using a different browser. If this continues, please use the 'Help & Contact' link at the bottom of any PayPal page to reach out to our support team by phone.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.