Track Shipment button takes me to error page -- will this delay payment release?

Zuvan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've added the tracking number and selected the correct courier (TNT) and using the tnt tracking website the item is now showing as Delivered. 

On the transaction it states: "You've successfully updated your shipment information. You'll receive your funds within 1 day of delivery." (I last updated the shipping info about two days ago and set the status as shipped). However, when I click the "Track Shipment" button on PayPal it brings me to an error page:  Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 2.16.43 pm.png

Is this normal? Will my funds be released within the 1 day still? Is the process manual (i.e paypal staff check tracking id on tnt website?) Should I change the status from "Shipped" to "Order Processed"?

Many thanks! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Julian_peters91
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. On aus post my parcel I sent has been delivered but on PayPal I get the same page as you.... I just want the funds released but can’t find a solution
Login to Me Too

ej5107gal
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same problem. I sold items on eBay. It took me the entire 21 days to get my funds released. And even then, the same status of "Shipped" is still shown on Paypal even though it has been delivered already.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.