Problem with add money

LordMarian1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , i cant add money on paypal from bank . He didint appear to transfer to bank from paypal balance . Please help
Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LordMarian1,

I'm sorry this hasn't been asked before. What country is your PayPal account registered in? We can assist with information about how to use your PayPal account to send payments if we know the specific country that we're looking into.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

LordMarian1
Contributor
Contributor
Romania
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LordMarian1,

In Romania, you can send money without adding funds to your balance. Please follow these instructions for sending money. If you have a payment method associated with your account, it can be selected to make the payment at the time of the payment.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

LordMarian1
Contributor
Contributor
Yea but its a problem i cant use paypal balance
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LordMarian1,

I'm sorry to hear that. What error are you getting when you try to use your balance to make a payment?

If you add a Visa card or a US bank, you can withdraw the funds from your account.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

LordMarian1
Contributor
Contributor
Ex: i cant use paypal balance on steam , i can only pay with card credit but i dont want
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LordMarian1,

If you are trying to establish a billing agreement with Steam, you will be prompted to use a card. A billing agreement requires a backup payment method to be assigned in the event that there is no balance available for future payments.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Shane55
Ya before i do that i need to have funds in my paypal account .how do i add funds to my paypal
Login to Me Too

Shane55
Philippines just hepp me find the option transfer from.bank to paypal
Login to Me Too

Shane55
Ya all i want to is add funds to my paypal using my bank account.but when i click transfer it wont take me to transfer from bank.theee is jo option where i can transfer from.bank to paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.