Problem with add money

LordMarian1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , i cant add money on paypal from bank . He didint appear to transfer to bank from paypal balance . Please help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_April

Hello @LordMarian1,

To clarify were you trying to add money to PayPal from your bank or were you trying to withdraw money from the PayPal balance? Were you receiving any error messages? If so, what message did you receive? 

-April 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21
Solved

PayPal_April

Hello @LordMarian1,

To clarify were you trying to add money to PayPal from your bank or were you trying to withdraw money from the PayPal balance? Were you receiving any error messages? If so, what message did you receive? 

-April 

Login to Me Too

LordMarian1
Contributor
Contributor
I tryed to add money but he appear like that , transfer money on paypal balance to bank or trusly but in trusly he didint appear my bank . and now i want to try to add money to paypal balance from bank account but he do not appear where i can transfer
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @LordMarian1,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to add money to your account.  Here's an article on how to link a bank.  If your bank has been added can you please let me know what error message you receive?

Thanks!

MichelleW  

Login to Me Too

LordMarian1
Contributor
Contributor
I am link with the bank and the bank its confirmed
Login to Me Too

Shane55
I have added already a bank account .but o can see the option add money .because i want to transfer funds from bank to paypal
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @LordMarian1,

Thank you for responding.  Can you share the error that you receive when you try to add funds?

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

LordMarian1
Contributor
Contributor
Man , and click paypal balance he didint appear solution to transfer money
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LordMarian1,

I'm sorry, I don't understand your most recent message. Can you tell us the error message that you see when you try to add money to your PayPal balance? Also, what are the steps you're taking to add money?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

LordMarian1
Contributor
Contributor
" You dont need to use paypal balance to purchase online , and he dont appear method to transfer money on paypal balance
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.