Paypal not accepting the routing number of my Bank of America account

jarosero
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

As mentioned, I need to register my bank account and Paypal is not accepting the routing number, I did two calls to Paypal and they say my account is a "Payoneer" account, but it is a real savings account at Bank of America, I called twice to the bank to confirm and the numbers provided are correct.

In fact Paypal recognizes the routing number as from Bank of America but is unable to process my request:

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jarosero

Bank of America payoneer accounts are not supported by paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jarosero
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks but mine is a regular savings account at Bank of America I use everyday,  I don't understand the relationship with "Payoneer"

Login to Me Too

pbetancur

what do you mean? if i have a bank of america account it is impossible for me to link it with paypal??

Do i have to open a account with another bank? i cant!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pbetancur 

I can only give you the facts confirmed by a paypal employee..........

I'm sorry for the frustration trying to link a bank. Bank of America isn't compatible with our services and cannot be linked to an account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lycamobile
Contributor
Contributor

hfuccillo
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here... any solution to this? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @hfuccillo

I'm sorry for the frustration trying to link a bank. Bank of America isn't compatible with our services and cannot be linked to an account. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

RonMarcano

So what do you recomend we do?  I never had problems with my BOA account linked with paypal :S

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.