Paypal denied my withdrawal?

sjk265
Contributor
Contributor

I just received £675 from a friend, they sent it via friends & family of course because as I mentioned, they are a friend.

So the money got sent over that was fine. The issue is I went then to try withdraw the whole lot to my bank account and immediately after i click confirm or send whichever the final button is, it says denied and to contact paypal?

I never have this issue at all.

I then went and tried to withdraw a smaller amount of the money so just 100, it worked but it straight away said it was pending. My presumption on that is the transfer is working but pending meaning it's on the way to my bank account.

The issue is I can't seem to withdraw the rest as it keeps getting denied?

What can I do and why did this happen?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @sjk265,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues withdrawing funds from your account. It sounds like this may be caused by something more account-specific than what we can solve here. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to see what may be happening with those withdrawal attempts. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.