On Hold payments with Shipped Status (as service)

magistralfit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to everyone,
 Here below is a payment from Namecheap.com as verified company, and even status mentioned as Shipped (even if it's a Service related), and the message showing "... You'll get your money within 1 day of Delivery" is there over a 11 days now and it's never been Deblocked since then, after contacting the chat support (with no reply until now). My account is Verified as Business account since 2 years with weekly small payments from my side to others, and sometimes I received small payments without being on hold, but not this time.
X1.jpg
Sincrely,
AISSAM

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi magistralfit, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

As there is no tracking applicable on a service payment, the option is provided on the tracking information to mark the item as "Shipped". This does not guarantee the funds will be released to you, and may be based on multiple factors. With a service payment, the funds may be held for the full 21 days, and you will be updated via email once the funds have been relased, 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.