How long does it take for the withdrawn money to show up in my bank account in the UAE?

b96
Contributor
Contributor

I have withdrawn some funds 5 days ago to my debit card as it is the only way I can withdraw to in the UAE but until now I didn't receive my money anybody knows how long does it take?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@b96 

You're withdrawing to debit card, not bank account so it depends on your card issuer, contact them and ask because PayPal only posts how long it for a bank account withdraw, not card withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@b96 

You're withdrawing to debit card, not bank account so it depends on your card issuer, contact them and ask because PayPal only posts how long it for a bank account withdraw, not card withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

b96
Contributor
Contributor
I have contacted my bank and they told me when ever I received any payment to my card or to my account it will directly show up in my account transaction so the problem wasn’t in my bank any other solution? Now 6 days remaining and still not got my payment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.