How long does it normally take for Paypal to instant transfer to your debit card?

KaijuKing
Contributor
Contributor

I put in for the instant transfer to the debit around 10am, it's 2:26 pm now.

That's more than 30 minute, has anyone else had this problem?
Because I really need to pay my phone bill.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The estimate arrival is 30 mins but perhaps there was a delay due to a review as all transfers are subject to review.

You can transfer money from your PayPal balance to your bank account in 2 ways:

Using your eligible Visa or Mastercard debit or prepaid card:
  1. Click Transfer to your bank below your PayPal balance.
  2. Select the card under Instant transfer (if there is one linked).
  3. Click Next.
  4. Type the amount you'd like to transfer, review your request, then click Next.
  5. You'll be asked to review your transfer details once again, then click Transfer $XX Now.

Note:

Using your bank account:
  2. Select the bank account under Standard transfer (typically in 1 business day).
  3. Click Next.
  4. Type the amount you'd like to transfer, review your request, then click Next.
  5. You'll be asked to review your transfer details once again, then click Transfer $XX Now.

Note:

• PayPal does not charge any fees when you transfer money from your PayPal balance to your bank account. Some banks may charge a fee for transfers. Contact your bank directly for more information.
  • You can also transfer money from your PayPal balance by requesting a check. (There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for check withdrawals.)
  • Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays may take longer.
  • All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.
  • Estimated arrival: 1 business day

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The estimate arrival is 30 mins but perhaps there was a delay due to a review as all transfers are subject to review.

You can transfer money from your PayPal balance to your bank account in 2 ways:

Using your eligible Visa or Mastercard debit or prepaid card:
  2. Select the card under Instant transfer (if there is one linked).
  3. Click Next.

Note:

Using your bank account:
  2. Select the bank account under Standard transfer (typically in 1 business day).
  3. Click Next.

Note:

• PayPal does not charge any fees when you transfer money from your PayPal balance to your bank account. Some banks may charge a fee for transfers. Contact your bank directly for more information.
  • You can also transfer money from your PayPal balance by requesting a check. (There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for check withdrawals.)
  • Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays may take longer.
  • All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.
  • Estimated arrival: 1 business day

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

EmyDev
New Community Member

Hello,

i have problem with my instant transfer. From 26.NOV.2019  I withdrew the amount on the visa card.  After ten minutes he pointed to the card account  NEGATIVE amount.(need to be positive balance on card)  Then that day amount (money) disappeared.

I am still waiting for it to appear because on paypal balance it shows a successful transaction id.

Anyone have an idea?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.