Having problem in withdrawing funds

shwuwei
New Community Member

I tried to withdraw fund. i have added in bank and card details. but it stated there "something went wrong. please try again" with explaining wat the issue. I have tried several times but the issue persisted. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_david

Hey Shwuwei. 

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to withdraw funds to your bank account. Can you please try deleting your temporary internet files, and then try withdrawing your funds through this link: https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Pmariaibe
Contributor
Contributor
Linked my card successfully and proceeded to withdraw but it still ask that I link a card again. Past 48 hours already. please what can I do?
Login to Me Too

Edelyn96
Contributor
Contributor
Hello David , I have a problem in withdrawing fund. I transferred money from PayPal to my bank on March 4 and March 3,2021. Also on March 5. I already received the money which I ask to transfer on March 5 to my bank.Yet the money that I first ask to transfer hasn’t arrived and says completed. What should I do? It’s not reflecting in my bank account. I don’t think this has something to do with my bank info since the first transaction was successful. I await your response thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.