First Bank Transfer

Aeveternal
New Community Member

I made a transaction of transferring money from my PayPal account to my bank last January 4, 2020. This is my first time doing this with any online service so I made several mistakes. At the time of transaction, I had used the incorrect bank account number, so no wonder even after weeks of waiting the money hasn't showed up on my bank account at all. I have contacted my bank about this (around January 13, I think), and they told me that the money has appeared on the system but was deemed invalid due to the incorrect account number used. They have informed me that the money will be sent back to my PayPal, but the amount hasn't shown up yet.

I have contacted PayPal about this through their 'Contact Us' service since the Resolution Center always shows an error for me. Please, PayPal, I need you to give me an answer to this. I'm a freelance artist and that amount is in no way small. Please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Aeveternal,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if the funds have been reversed to your PayPal balance, you should be able to see the transaction showing as 'Reversed'. If this is not the case, it may be necessary to initiate a trace. To do so, you will need to contact our Customer Service directly, I am afraid. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.