Bank card issues

AldarionTelcont
Contributor
Contributor

I tried paying from my credit card via PayPal, and I got information that payment cannot be made. When I checked, turns out card had been removed from the account, and when I tried adding it, I got a reply that "We’re unable to link your card right now There seems to be a problem confirming your info with master_card. Try again later.".

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @AldarionTelcont,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Was the card linked to your account before? In general, there could be multiple reasons why you can't link your card to your PayPal account. Firstly, please reach out to your financial institution and make sure that they are not preventing the card from being linked. If not, make sure that there are no pending issues on your PayPal Resolution Centre. It could also be a security issue and in that case, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue!

I hope this helps.

Martina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @AldarionTelcont,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Was the card linked to your account before? In general, there could be multiple reasons why you can't link your card to your PayPal account. Firstly, please reach out to your financial institution and make sure that they are not preventing the card from being linked. If not, make sure that there are no pending issues on your PayPal Resolution Centre. It could also be a security issue and in that case, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue!

I hope this helps.

Martina

Login to Me Too

AldarionTelcont
Contributor
Contributor

That same card was indeed previously linked to my PayPal account.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

ikye_andy
Contributor
Contributor
I tried linking my card twice and I was deducted of USD 1.97 twice and after trying to confirm with the sent code.. it didn't allow and now am unable to link the same card again.. please do resolve this.. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.