Account can't convert USD to PHP

sychurn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone. This is the first time that happened to me. Since yesterday, I can't convert USD to PHP. It's give me an error "...it's not working right now..."

Anyone experienced this? Why is this happening and how can I fix this? 

I usually convert my USD funds to PHP so I can withdraw it using gCash

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Darlyn01
New Community Member
Me too. I cant convert currency. Is there any problem on system?
Login to Me Too

Misssteak
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem as well, need to convert from usd to php so I can cash in through gcash.
Login to Me Too

paulcas
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, Any update about this issue?
Login to Me Too

sychurn
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, still no reply from paypal 😞

Login to Me Too

paulcas
Contributor
Contributor

For those who still encountering this issue, hope this can help.

I was trying to convert USD to Php currency last night and I received the same warning " We're sorry, things don't appear to be working right now. Try again later." attempting to convert many times but got the same warning. I'm using my mobile phone to convert currency (as always). Then today I tried again using my mobile phone still no success then I try to use my desktop instead of my mobile phone. Surprisingly!  successfully convert currency USD to PHP.

Don't know the reason but It works! Hope this can help someone.

Login to Me Too

sychurn
Contributor
Contributor

Actually I am using my desktop since last year to convert USD to PHP because I can't see a Convert Currency link or button in my mobile app

Login to Me Too

DekanPH
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I sent a private message on PayPal's Facebook page, and I was told there has been a technical glitch in the system, and that it was already raised and their engineers are working on the issue.

The customer rep then suggested to CLEAR the cache and cookies of your browser ( I'm using my desktop ) as a quick fix. I did that and it worked. On your browser (desktop) go to Settings > Clear Browser Data> and from there, you can choose to clear the Cache files and Cookies of your browser only. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.