Cannot convert currency

JeffreyDriver
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have money in USD that I can't convert to GBP. Whenever I try and do anything with the currency I receive the error "Some of the information required is missing or incomplete. Please check your entries and try again."

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

JeffreyDriver
Contributor
Contributor

This has been going on for almost a week!

I need to access my money, but it's 'trapped' in my PayPal account. Customer services just give cookie-cutter replies that are of no help. One did eventually admit there's a technical problem, but was unable to say when it would be fixed.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @JeffreyDriver

It sounds like you may have received payment in a currency that you haven't selected as an accepted currency in your PayPal account. When this happens the system isn't able to convert the funds. 

Please check the currencies that you will accept in your PayPal account. If you don't have USD here's how you can add this: 

If you have a business account - 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Money at the top of the page.
  3. Click Add a currency
  4. Select the currency you want to add and click Add a Currency.

If you have a personal account - 

1. Click Wallet near the top of the page.
  2. Click Add a currency
  3. Select the currency you want to add and click Add a Currency.

Once you have the currency listed as accepted currency, you should be able to then convert funds.

-April  

Login to Me Too

Helentp
Currencies are already added and I did not have this problem before.
Login to Me Too

Cesar1997
New Community Member

Try Brave browsee from Google play. Convert it in website dont use google chrome.

Login to Me Too

biomedigital
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. It's crazy!
Login to Me Too

Cesar1997
New Community Member

Try converting to with other browser try brave browser , i fix that problem with brave browser.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.