AIRBNB PAYOUTS

ESIDAI
Contributor
Contributor

The transaction history in airbnb shows my payout has been released but its yet to reflect in my paypal account.What could be the problem.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Julieg_2
Contributor
Contributor
I’m tired of waiting for my money to be released from hold-pending!!! What is the problem? Its been 3 1/2weeks now! Never will I ever use Paypal again!!!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ESIDAI 

Do you mean a refund?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Julieg_2
Contributor
Contributor
A payment made to me has been on hold for at least 3 weeks! The money is sitting in there and not being transferred to my balance.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone! Welcome to the PayPal Community!

Thank you @kernowlass for requesting a bit more info on this one. We appreciate your time!!

@ESIDAI, In Kenya, you normally need to confirm your email address and verify your account to receive funds from an app like AirBnB. Here's an Help Center article that might help out: How do I receive money through PayPal? If you're still having issues after that, I'd recommend making sure AirBnB has the right email address on file. 

@Julieg_2, I can definitely understand how frustrating payment holds can be. I'd recommend reviewing this Help Center Guide for more information on Payment Holds and article on How to Make Your Funds Available.

Good luck everyone!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.