ADMIN - Complaint

Yeah-Right
Contributor
Contributor

Does this forum have an Admin ?

I wish to make a formal complaint about one of the customer service employees working on this forum as an "Advisor".

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Yeah-Right
Contributor
Contributor

Well ??

I am serious. Would you prefer I make my complaint direct to Paypal ?

Defamation is compensaroy. The fact that the defamatory remarks made by this person are no longer public, is irrelevant. The remarks were published on this public forum and that makes it straight out defamation.

Here is the kicker...I am on a pension !! That means my court filing fee is $5. How much do you think Paypal would need to spend on legal expenses to defeat a defamation claim ?? $100,000's maybe a million dollars or more ?? Yes, at least in the $100,000's. Even if I lose the case, even if Paypal wins the case, I cannot be made to pay your legal costs...because I am on a pension !!

We can do this the easy way and deal with my complaint here...Or, we can do it the hard way and I will pay $5 to see Paypal spend a small fortune.

What do I want? A full PUBLIC opology (that I find acceptable) from this person and that opology be published on this forum and pinned (sticky) to the top of the posts list for no less than one week. Or, if this person refuses to give such an opology, his account be closed and ALL of his posts ever made to this forum be deleted and he be banned from EVER using this forum again.

Login to Me Too

Yeah-Right
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has been contacted.

Application forms for court attendance have been printed.

It is up to you. But it might be in your best interest to at least make some sort of effort to resolve this matter. So far you have done nothing at all to try and resovle this matter...That will look good for you inside a court room, wont it ??

Login to Me Too

Yeah-Right
Contributor
Contributor

Quote -

Hello Yeah-Right,

Your topic recently received a reply.

Topic: ADMIN - Complaint
Date: Sep-06-2017 05:07 PM

Did it solve your problem?

Click here to view the reply and mark one as an Accepted Solution.

This helps others find helpful answers in the community too!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Yeah-Right,

I'm sorry to hear that there was any kind of dispute between you and another poster in this forum. When things devolve into name calling, we make every effort to remove those kinds of posts. We do not allow that type of behavior on the PayPal Community Forum. To learn about our Community Rules and Guidelines, please visit https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Community-Guide/Rules-and-Guidelines/m-p/420653

Please keep in mind that an Advisor is not a PayPal employee or moderator. Employees, Moderators, and Administrators are distinctly and separately marked. To learn more, please visit this post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Community-Guide/Who-is-an-employee/m-p/420645

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TimePerfected
Contributor
Contributor

Let me grab some popcorn, this will get interesting. Did you actually file the suit with the courts already? Keep me posted, I'm on the edge!

Login to Me Too

vicsh

I had received wrong idems from fanatics.com.I have been on the phone for hours with my phone dieing do to batterie also got non customer aand manager service not knowing what there talking about.Was told my despute was done and refunded back to me today 1-5=2018 didnt receive because they said they called company i returned my products to and they never received them .i haave tracking number and find out you closed my case cuz you so called called fanatics and they stated they never received product.its   8:110 pm at night and im still on the phone waiting for a manager .Alex answered phone after being on hold for 32::44 min tto be put back on hold.i asked to speak to manager she was very RUDE.This is illigal aand faaulse information that paypal has out to the public.Theres no call for the long waits on the phone then we get the phone hung up after 2 hours of waiting.Then aa week and a half there was a charge on my credit card that i have docomentation from company they never charged anything and got my card cancelled  and told it would be sent out and i would receive it today 1-5=2018.Here to find out it wasnt even sent out till yesterday 11-4=2018 do to me finding out the card wasnt even sent.All i receive is sorry ill get one sent out today .I FEEL I DESERVE COMPERSATION FOR ALL THE HASSLE IM GOING THREW WITH THIS COMPANY.IM DEVESTATED HOW UNPROFESSIONAL AND HOW AS US AS CUSTOMERS ARE TO BE ALL RIGHT WITH ALL THE TIME WERE ON HOLD TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE AND ALSO LIE AND FIND OUT THAT THE COMPANY DID RECEIVE THE PRODUCT A FEW DAYS BEFORE.Im all most going to call a attorney in reguards to all the issues i have had with you.Its causing my mental illness to get out of control.Im still on hold waiting to speak to a manager from ALEX CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT ITS NOW 8:25 PM.I been on hold  58min since ALEX.Hope someone answers soon or im getting legal service involved  i have all the problems saved on my lap top from the time i opened my account i really sure i have a case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.