Purchased item from China. Wrong item sent! I’m now responsible for its return...

Tony6247
New Community Member
Purchased item from China. Upon delivery. Wrong item received. Raised issue with seller. Wasn’t engaging. So escalated to PayPal. PayPal have said I am responsible for the cost of returning shipping, which I can claim back. Item purchased £15.99. Cost to return £29.95. Under my consumer rights act 2015. If item is damaged or faulty etc.. seller is responsible for cost. I don’t see why I should be further out of pocket? And then wait for money owed to me... PayPal customer service have just given the typical robotic answer. Even though I’ve escalated it as a complaint!!! As a buyer! I have no rights! I’ve suggested the seller sends a pre paid postage label. But again not one point was dealt with when I complained to PayPal.. worse customer services I’ve ever engaged with.. it’s like talking to a brick wall..
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.