Online store will not refund or allow exchange

yonannyo
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an Elfinbook and some extra pens. Later I found the product being sold in other stores for less so when I received the notebook, I emailed them and asked for a refund or exchange. They asked why I was returning and I was straight with them.

They said this:

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. Your order was applied discount code (BABYCOMEBACK). We provide return policy clearly in deiveyr [sic] section on our website: "Return Policy Does Not Apply To Products Purchased with a Discount Code."

99% of the items listed in the catalogue are "on sale! It is a rip off!

The website clearly says **We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply contact us at  within 30 days of delivery of your item and we will gladly walk you through returning your order to us for a refund.**

If you read that statement, would you not expect a refund or exchange? Where is the guarantee of 100% satisfaction? Where is the GLAD walk for returning my order for a refund? It feels like fraud.

When I tried to open a transaction dispute, after I hit the submit butto, it would not proceed. I contacted customer support and got the usual canned response.

Please help,

Irene <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.