Fix your **bleep**

Filenotfound
Contributor
Contributor

Its been 2 months now, and the PayPal disputes center STILL DOESNT WORK. I am unable to view or respond to my case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFAHoEOBtsg&feature=youtu.be

I have:

-Tried 4 different IP addresses (3 different accounts/physical addresses using cox and 1 using t-mobile) with 2 different ISPs (meaning its unlikely to be a problem from my ISPs routing or an issue with local network hardware)

-Tried 4 different browsers on each of the 6 different devices I used (thus it's not an issue caused by a particular browser, addon, or issue with web cache on local machine or anything to do with the local machine or browser)

-Tried changing DNS server from default, to google dns to opendns (meaning its unlikely to be caused by a problem in dns name resolution)

Thus, the problem is YOU PayPal. This has been happening ever since I opened my case about 2 months ago. I've tried almost every single day, and every single time the exact same thing happens (as shown in above video). How can I respond to my case, if you make it impossible to respond to? I'm pretty sure this is worthy of reporting to the FTC over.

I've tried contacting support, the response I received was "you need to pay your bill on time if you want to avoid deferred interest", I'm not joking.... This is valve/steam level support. Do you even have real people working? Because it doesn't seem like you have real people responding to emails, and just an automated bot giving copy/paste replies based (extremely poorly) on word context.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.