Multi-order shipping gone??

Mikky
New Community Member

Okay, can someone tell me how to get to multi order shipping? Is it gone or am I blind?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Marily
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Mikky,

Welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

We're sorry for any confusion. The MultiOrder shipping is still there! 

If you have a business account you can find MultiOrder shipping by selecting Tools and in Manage your business you'll see the  PayPal MultiOrder Shipping as the second selection. 

I hope this helps!

- Marily

Login to Me Too

ljc794
New Community Member

What if I don't have a business account?  How do I get to multi-order shipping?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi ljc794,

You can also access multiorder shipping here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship

-AshleyPHeart

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

REStutes
New Community Member

The link leads to a page reading: "You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks."

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @REStutes

Sorry for any confusion! You'll want to log into your PayPal account first and then paste the link into your brower. 🙂

I just tried it and it worked. 🙂 If you still get the error, try clearing cache and cookies first.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Kahuna
Contributor
Contributor

To Mikky - It's currently under TOOLS  Menu  - yea a real time saver for business users  Smiley Frustrated 

TO PAYPAL:
PLEASE PUT A LINK FOR THE MULTI-SHIPPING BACK ON THE MAIN LANDING PAGE LIKE IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS
!!

I just emailed PP supprt with the same suggestion/request and got a novel long explaination how to multi-ship - when I've been doing it since I can remember - rediculously dumb people in email support   Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

applejl

I'm glad someone knows.  Now if we could get the button on the summary page like the "help" answers says it is.  The funny thing is it was there this morning for me to send two items and it is gone this afternoon.  Come on PayPal!

Login to Me Too

LTS
New Community Member

OMG your a life saver.  I don't even have a button or link to do multiorder shipping on the new system.  I had to always click the Classic site to access the MOS.  

Note that there is something very wrong with my interface.. they don't have the MOS for my business account (but I can find it under my personal account). 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.