Got scammed for almost 200 Dollars. Provide Proof of sale, paypal does nothing.

DemonianX

First off, this was a sale of a virtual item. I provided screenshots of EVERY single second of contact I had with the buyer, from the initial post I made offering the item, to the buyers response, to the FULL skype conversations, which even included screenshots sent by THE BUYER where they showed they had made the purchase, which shows the exact time and date. At the end of the conversation them thanking me for the deal in the skype conversation.

EXACTLY 30 DAYS after the purchase, they made a dispute, and wrote out the most half <bleep> excuse I have ever seen, providing 0% proof of anything. They claimed to have tried to contact me multiple times, including through phone calls, in which is an absolute lie, as I never once provided my phone number.

• 8/3/2016 22:59 PDT - Buyer: I have previously bought an computer hardware and some games also and some items on it and accessories But after I sent the money the seller said to wait for a long time and I did do thatAfter waiting I tried reaching the seller and he never reaponded to meI tried calling him via skype and phone number and he never replied I waited a few more to see if he will reply or no but he never didSo I lost hope on him and Wanted to chargeback because he never replied and scammed meI really need my money back I really work hard for theseI tried so hard to reach him but he never replied

First off, lets take a look at this person's information:

• Abdullah <removed>
  • "INSERTOBVIOUSLYFAKEEMAILHERE"

Shipping address

<removed>

Obviously complete and total bogus. They write out a half <removed> excuse of a dispute, in which their grammar and writing skills are purposely made to seem as though they are igorant. I sent almost 30 screenshots to paypal, along with information so that the half brained person handling the dispute wouldn't confuse themselves. Within 24 hours I get an email from paypal saying that the scammer gets all my money. First off, anyone isn't going to pay 200 dollars, then wait to the exact end of the period I have to wait to be able to use my money, as it was my first sale on paypal. All this was even shown in the skype conversations with the scammer.

Paypal is a complete and total joke, and I will NEVER use this sad excuse of a website again for sales.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

xBrent2316
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just did this to me also.
I have proof that would take less than 20minutes for them to verify by checking it themselves. But they won't.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.