Improvements to the Shipping Label Tool

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

There are some exciting new changes coming in the next few weeks and months!

We are replacing our current shipping label tool for another that can save you time and money.

Over the next few weeks, PayPal will be directing customers to a new and improved tool for creating shipping labels. 

The new PayPal tool is powered by eBay and very similar to the current one, but it is easier to use and comes with added advantages, including extra service options, and USPS shipping rates that are up to 32.5% less than what you pay now.  You can read all about the benefits in the new tool’s FAQs

What Do I Need to Do?

Nothing right now.  Just be aware that starting March 27, 2012, when you go to create a shipping label, you may be automatically directed to use the new PayPal tool.

How Does the Shipping Label Tool Work?

Working with the new tool should be easy and very similar to the one you use now.  If you do need help, these FAQs, demos, and tutorials are right there to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming improvements! If you have any questions that aren't covered in the resources linked above, please feel free to post them here. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
173 REPLIES 173

ohagedorn
Contributor
Contributor

I originally had a problem with IE, that is why I moved over to Firefox.  It has been great until yesterday when I went to print a Priority Mail international.  If you change to 'compatibility mode' in IE it might get yours to work. 

When I called today, the lady said there were problems with the multiship, but she said they had been resolved yesterday.  No idea.  I am going to try to call again tomorrow.  I hate going from one browser to another just to mail things.  We shall see.  Please let me know if you have any luck!

Login to Me Too

dmr
Contributor
Contributor

I definitely will let you know and of course you do the same! thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too

celticcroft
Contributor
Contributor

me too...

very frustrating....

and also like the previous commentator - it has been years - when will MOS supprt Padded envelopes and regional rate boxes. EBay now supports them. For us bigger users, MOS is what we use and it needs to work.

Login to Me Too

glimmering-glow
Contributor
Contributor

I just posted about this as a Firefox issue.  I am a newbie with Firefox, have the latest version installed, and the drop-downs do not work for me with PP Multi-Order Shipping.

I went to Internet Explorer, and was able to print fine.  I sure would like to be able to use Multi-Order Shipping with Firefox though!

Login to Me Too

paperboy
Contributor
Contributor

I've called them the last 3 days, and it still doesn't work today.It's really frustrating to print them out individually, each time you have to sign into PayPal and blah, blah, blah.I did 15 the other day and it took me 3 times as long printing them out. And of course they are still in the multi system too and need to be deleted. Wht are the techs doing??

Login to Me Too

dmr
Contributor
Contributor

ohagedorn.....

I got Internet Explorer to work by using the compatibility mode as you suggested.

THANK YOU!

I rather be able to use Mozilla BUT..... I'll take this option way over doing ONE AT A TIME through ebay or PayPal.

I think this may be a Mozilla issue and not PayPal but PayPal will probably never get around to a fix!!!!

EVERYBODY!!! Try using INTERNET EXPLORER IN COMPATIBILITY MODE! Mine works great! 🙂

Login to Me Too

ohagedorn
Contributor
Contributor
So glad that worked!!!
Login to Me Too

jenaisme001
Contributor
Contributor

YES it is a Mozilla issue, not a Paypal issue. I have never had problems printing multi order shipping in Mozilla until a few days ago when I stupidly upgraded my Mozilla to the newest version. Now, drop downs dont work! I think that proves right there that the newest version of Mozilla is messed up. UGH

How do I go back to the older version?? I hate using IE as it constantly crashes on me. 😞

Login to Me Too

FloydTM
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.. I try to change the "Service Type" and the drop down menu doesn't work.. it just shows a hover msg ", Package required"  is the problem on my end or Paypals?

Login to Me Too

mlicht4139

Has anyone been able to get a straight answer from Paypal about the drop down menu issue?  I ship multiple packages every single day, and it's become very time consuming to have to go to the 'edit' section for each package.  Ebay's bulk shipping is absolutely useless as it never brings up all my items that are ready to ship.

@FloydTM wrote:

I'm having the same problem.. I try to change the "Service Type" and the drop down menu doesn't work.. it just shows a hover msg ", Package required"  is the problem on my end or Paypals?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.