Having trouble loggingin on all browsers

MBK
Contributor
Contributor

When I log in - I get this red box above saying please check the Captcha code and try again. Problem is haven't yet reached the Captcha code at this stage. Next go to trouble logging in and round and round I go - changing password over and over again getting security codes to mobile entering and back to same log in error. I managed to get into my account at Paypal and changed my email as first was .com at the end but not an American email ISP - and so I changed it but still getting the same run around. Now cant even find how to contact Paypal to sort this out. As no question or suggestion covers this problem ' I was hoping to send a screen print to show them. Has to be a way to sort it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all browsers all are up to date - all come up same as above. Unless I go to a site where the portal to pay in on their site - cant log in. Now just tried to log into Paypal Australia and got in ok on new email and my password - (must bte the 100th one seems as this has gone on since March this year) prior no problem. Help? Must be a way to overcome this.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

aglenday
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. I use a password manager and so the username/password are 100% accurate all the time. There is a hidden field on the logon page as a bot trap and the password manager was filling out.

Entering the email address and password seperately fixed the problem for me.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

aglenday
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. I use a password manager and so the username/password are 100% accurate all the time. There is a hidden field on the logon page as a bot trap and the password manager was filling out.

Entering the email address and password seperately fixed the problem for me.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Thank you @aglenday for responding and sharing your experience. I am sure this will help other members. -Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.