Please Please stay away from Paypal for using it as your payment gateway.

hemantservia
New Community Member

Paypal is having the worst resolution system I have ever experienced in my lifetime. In a digital era like this going on, where digital transactions can be traced in no time, your guys are telling me to wait for 20 days with my money being stuck between Paypal and the merchant. I will advise all to not to use paypal gateway for their transactions.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hemantservia 

If you filed a dispute, you have 20 days to try to resolve it with the merchant from date of opening dispute. If you don't want to resolve it with the merchant, you must escalate it to a PayPal claim anytime within these 20 days to ask PayPal to step in to review the case and make a decision. If you wait past these 20 days, the case will automatically close on its own as solved.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hemantservia
New Community Member

u filed a dispute, you have 20 days to try to resolve it with the merchant from date of opening dispute. If you don't want to resolve it with the merchant, you must escalate it to a PayPal claim anytime within these 20 days to ask PayPal to step in to review the case and make a decision. If you wait past these 20 days, the case will automatically close on its own as solved.

I tried doing it with the merchant but they say Paypal doesn't give them a transaction id for the refunds. @sharpiemarker can u read your own statement? 20 days to wait in such a digital era? I had raised a complaint with paypal 10 day ago and they are still waiting for the merchant to reply !! And they are still asking for 10 more days to resolve the issue !! Sorry Sir but not acceptable. That is why is mentioned to not to use paypal as your payment gateway. Otherwise it would have been refunded in 7 days, as it usually happens in case of other merchants.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.