Paypal protection guarantee is FALSE

polladium
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased a product.  It never arrived.  Shipper sent to a wrong address, will not provide the address, and the US Post Office will not provide the name and address.  USPS simply tells me that it wasn't sent to me.  Finally, the credit card charge was for a "car rental" so the seller used the funds in a fraudulent manner.  Opened case with PayPay.  The seller authorized a refund.  Paypal attempted to get the refund, but the seller had insufficient funds in account (what a surprise).  So PayPal closed the dispute.  I did not receive the product.  I did not receive a refund.  Opened case with Credit Card company.  Tried re-opening the case with PayPal, but now they state that they cannot help as I opened the case with the Bank.  Really???  PayPal has done nothing but give me the run around.  Very disappointed and also question the integrity of PayPal.  Definitely do NOT recommend PayPal to anyone who is interested in using PayPal as a safeguard in case they don't get the product.  Shame on PayPal for allowing this type of conduct and for how you treated your customer: me!  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.