PayPal not responding to my e-mails

mhgeek13
Contributor
Contributor

Long story short, I got a dispute (Guy trying to scam me) opened against me and I was on vacation to respond to it so it was left with no response from me now it is being reviewed by PayPal and when I open it it says there isn't enough funds to cover, I added money to my PayPal and the problem still persists and when I contact PayPal through email I get no response.

I didn't give detailed info so if you want to know something to be able to get an idea just comment.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mhgeek13,

I'm sorry to hear about the dispute and about the difficulty with your customer service query. If you have not gotten a response from communication by email, the teams may have delayed response times due to volumes. If you've gotten a response but the reply has not addressed the situation well enough, you may want to try calling or trying one of our social media options. To find the number to call, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then click Call us and log in to get the best number to call. If you would like to try one of our social media options, you can send a PM by Facebook or a DM by Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.