Closed disputes

Josef305
Contributor
Contributor
So I have sold an item to a buyer on eBay. The address was a global shipping address in Stafford. I sent the parcel. Turns out that this parcel went through perhaps 7 shipping companies to end up in France. Parcel was damaged and buyer got in touch. I said I parcelled the item well and parcel force said it was signed for on arrival in Stafford no issues. He then advises me he lives in France and I had to understand what’s going on.. I said how am I to blame for a parcel I believed was going down the road to Stafford insured with parcelforce turns out that it ends up in France. After explaining the buyer agreed it wasn’t my fault. The item was 10 car speakers, only one was damaged in the transit.. I then sign into PayPal and the buyer has disputed the case and received a 60% refund for £60. Because the case is closed I cannot fight for my money back and now he’s ghosting my messages.. I didn’t go into PayPal because I wasn’t expecting any activity or disputes. Basically I want my money returned as this has all been done without my knowledges and without any fault on my behalf I’m really cheesed off and feel like I’ve been robbed out of my own account and it’s acceptable ?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.