Buyer betrayal

Samklein
New Community Member

Just wandering if there is a solution of what action I could still take in my transaction with a buyer ? Here recently a buyer opened a case on eBay to  return an item that was damaged during shipment they attached a couple of pictures in the message of the damaged item I was gonna except the return but eBay was gonna charge me over double the amount I paid to ship it to the buyer  so after communicating with him I decided rather then paying that amount for shipping again for a damaged item I decided not to go that route and refunded him back his money anyway he mentioned he was gonna provide  and help  me with any  info he could once I file a claim with the shipper and now when they are requesting  additional Information from him he does not respond   I know the case on eBay is closed now and there is nothing more that they will do is there anything anybody could suggest what my available options would be here on PayPal regarding this matter  thanks 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.