get paid

46taz
Contributor
Contributor

HI, i have sold my car on ebay and i am going to get paid thru pay pal , am i safe what happens if i get the payment send the car with the delivery service and the person tries to claim he did not do it , i had a problem with the last buyer he was the high bidder put 500$  deposit when he came to pick up the car he was 2,500$ short , i told him no you need to pay the full price he than started to threatening me and went and told pay pal he did not make the deposit that someone stole his credit card i had his text messages saying he did the deposit and he wanted his nonrefundable deposit back , i also had the person on my home security system when he was here to pick up the car and for some reason pay pal still gave him his money back when i had all the proof you would ever need that he was lying,  how do i know i am protected from this happening again after i send a title and ship the car , thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.