Why can't I use "Login with FaceID" on my iPhone?

Temp20231021A
Contributor
Contributor

On my iPhone is "Login with FaceID." But when I press that, nothing happens. Nothing at all. I end up having to log in on my Mac.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Temp20231021A ,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're having issues while logging in using Face ID. If you are attempting to log in through the mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue. If the issue persist, you can contact PayPal Customer Support so that they can take down your account specific information and add it to the records so that our technicians can look into it and resolve the issue. Support is also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. Kindly do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Support by sending a DM on Twitter or Instagram or a PM on Facebook

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.