Unable to log in or change password

Jen9876
Contributor
Contributor

I have been unable to log in to my account - I can't log in with my password, nor with my fingerprint on my phone. I have already cleared the cashe, used the incognito window, tried to change my password, but it doesn't work. I just get a message : Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again. 

I created additional account just to be able to reach customer support service, but they are not reachable via phone, messaginga or Messenger.

What else can I do? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Jen9876 

Thank you for making a Post here. 

I see you're facing issues accessing your account and are getting error that something went wrong. You've also tried with trouble shooting which has not helped. I would recommend you to check once if you're able to use a computer and then login by updating the browser. Make sure there are no outstanding balances in your account. To find the contact details for PayPal support you can go to the Website www.paypal.com< Contact< Password and account access< Login issues< Call us< Call us as guest. You should be able to find the number. 

Regards,

Punith  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.