Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again.

DealLogic1990
Contributor
Contributor

Hello when i want to sign in to my another account i get this message “ Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again. “

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @DealLogic1990

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums! 

I'm sorry you're having difficulty switching between your PayPal accounts. I have a couple of troubleshooting tips that will hopefully help. First, clear your cache and cookies on your favorite browser. If you're using the PayPal Mobile App, you can clear the App's Cache in your phone's app settings. After that, restart your device and/or your internet router to ensure you have a strong internet connection. Next, ensure all of your devices/software are up to date. If using the Mobile App, uninstalling and reinstalling can also help. If you still can't switch between accounts, please do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Support through one of these options

I hope you can switch between accounts and login soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

DealLogic1990
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Meghan!

I have tried all possible solutions, but the problem has not been solved yet

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hi @DealLogic1990

Thanks for reaching back out! 

I apologize for the trouble this has caused. If you're still unable to log in, I recommend reaching out to Customer Support. You can find the different options for contacting Customer Support on our Help Center here

Have a lovely rest of your day! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.